Nisa A & Hazirah binti Abdul Uloom
- She’s my childhood friend. She was one of the early person that I know when my family and I moved to Taman Temerloh Jaya.
- We played many kind of games together. We used to have our own mini library, because yeah we love reading so much.
- I used to spend my time at her house after / before the school hours. We loved to watch telenovela. Haha!!
- We love singing and we used to have same favorite artist. Hey Hazirah, do you remember that our favorite song was Jesnita by Exists? Haha!!
- And she was there for me when I was going through the hard times.
- As far as I could remember, we rarely fight.
- We were in the same class starting standard 2 at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tanjong Lalang, Temerloh.
- We went to a boarding school when we was in Form 1, but I moved to SMK Temerloh Jaya after few months there.
- But we still keep in touch. If she be on a vacation, we will spend some time together.
- Now she’s studying in China. I miss you Hazirah.
Challenge Day 2, done. CLICK HERE to get to know more about the challenge.
Beautiful memories of a friend. Bye bye.